Commercial Auto Policy

What is a commercial auto policy?

A commercial auto or business auto policy (BOP) helps protect you and your vehicles when your on the job.  A BOP helps protect everything you've worked hard to build, therefore it should be built to fit the needs of you and your business. 

Who needs commercial auto insurance?

If you own a business of any size, from one employee to one million you most likely need a BOP policy. Without the correct policy you could lose everything you own, including your business, home, and any other unprotected assets.  If your currently covered under a personal auto policy make sure you consult your agent, you don't want to find out after a loss that you or your vehicle is not covered when used for business purposes. 

How can the Tanner-Prince Agency help me with my commercial insurance?

Whether you're starting a new business or you're a season veteran, you know there are many risks that come with owning a business. It's 

What industries do you service?

At the Tanner-Prince Agency we help insure a full range of industries including contractors, service industries, and wholesale distribution industries. Some of the most common are listed below:

Contractors Auto Insurance: Electrical, HVAC, Landscaping, Painting, Decorating, Plumbing, Drywall, Carpenters, and other contracting trades

Service Industry Auto Insurance: Janitorial, Lawn Services, Locksmiths, Carpet Cleaning, 

Wholesale Distribution Auto Insurance: Bread/Bakery/Snack, Independent Tool, General Distribution, Wholesale Foods, Other Foods, Vending Operations, and more.